3.05.2007

TO ME: How's life?

It's been quite fine. New turning points in my life.

Work. Call Center. Should I take a whack at it?

          I'm planning to undergo training because... I want to.

Singles For Christ. Bowling Tournament - February to March

          One more week and we'll know who wins. It's been quite a blast.

Friends. I'll miss them.

          Don't get me wrong, I'm very thankful for them. And I promise we won't drift apart.

Mangoes. Sour.

          I'm waiting for them to ripen.

CD'S. Chicosci, Bamboo, Andy McKee, Julianne

          Watch out for reviews...

Grocery Shopping. Re-stocking for the week.

          I ran out of cocoa. Bummer.

Bodybuilding. Ouch.

          Yet... Yeah.

Sex. None.

          Honestly.

Music. Forever.

          Enough said.
          Collaborations? Yipee!

Subscriptions. Readers' Digest and TIME.

          Comes with free telescope, pouch bag and travel case.

Studies. One more year.

          Finally...

Love. What?

          Yes.

Mom. Death anniversary.

          First one. Been a year... *sigh*

Doubts. Aside.

          Faith. In front.

Tell me what you feel...