5.27.2008

34 Things About Me (from Osyr)

Pare, paltan ko lang ng rules ha? Hehe. Saka yung set of questions ay 34 lang. Tingnan mong mabuti yung last part, simula number 25 at 33. Hehe!




I want to know 35 things about you. I don't care if we never talk, if you're more of a lurker, or if we already know everything about each other.


BE HONEST! Answer the questions in your blog, then tag FOUR people!

1) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
No.

2) What was your dream growing up?
To be a good singer.

3) What talent do you wish you had?

Guitar playing.

4) If I bought you a drink what would it be?

Any kind of beverage. Just as long as it's refreshing.

5) Favorite vegetable?
All the green, leafy ones.

6) What was the last book you read?

Readers' Digest June 2008 issue

7) What's your zodiac sign?
Gemini

8) Any tattoos and/or piercings? Explain where.
No. I wish I had a tattoo, so I settle for the henna ones.

9) Worst habit?
Biting nails.

10) If you saw me walking down the street, would you offer me a ride?

Given that I know you, yes I would.

11) What is your favorite sport?
Badminton.

12) Do you have a negative or optimistic attitude?

I do my best to be optimistic most of the time.

13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?

I'd stare at you in the eye and sing the BEAM toothpaste jingle... without laughing.

14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
When my mom died. I have to be strong, but still I miss her.

15) Tell me one weird fact about you.

I can give you SIX! Click here.

16) Do you have any pets?
We have one dog.

17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?

That depends.

18) What was your first impression of me?
A smart(y-aleck) person.

19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?

Cute. Still it depends upon the make-up.

20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?

My belly, turning them to abs takes a lot of hard work.

21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
I could be both.

22) What color eyes do you have?

Black.

23) Ever been arrested?

No.

24) Bottle or can soda?

Bottle.

25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?

Save it in my account.

26) What's your favorite place to hang at?

Home, Mug Café

27) Do you believe in ghosts?
No.

28) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?

Music.

29) Do you swear a lot?

Depends on what I'm drinking.

30) Biggest pet peeve?
Someone who doesn't know what a pet peeve is.

31) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
Blue.

32) Do you believe/appreciate romance?

HELL YEAH!

33) Do you believe in God?

HEAVENS YEAH!

34) Who are the FOUR people you're tagging?
KEVIN, JE-ANNE, YKAY, and JAI