5.12.2008

L-O-V-E (Jai tagged Me.)

RULES:

A.
People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs.Tag 8 people. Those who are tagged cannot refuse.


B. These 8 people must state who they were tagged by. You cannot tag the person who tagged you. Continue this game by sending this to 8 other people.

C. Notify the person who have tagged you that you've posted this to your blog.

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
It already happened to me. I didn't contact her until she couldn't take it anymore. Siya ang naghabol. Bakit ako? Hindi naman ako yung naagkasala. *hahaha*

2. Who will you choose, the person who loves you or the person you love?
The person I love.

3. What's your take on same-sex marriages?
I have friends who are in that relationship. They're not hurting anyone. Don't bother them.

4.Are you inlove?
Maybe. CrazyCool.


5. What's your ideal lover like?
Someone who can tolerate... anything?

6. loving someone or being loved by someone else?
BOTH.

7. If the person you like does not accept you, would you continue to wait for them to change their feelings?
That's entirely up to me, I guess. I have no freakin' idea anymore.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Ano bang klaseng katanungan ito? *Jai, may alam ka ba? Hehe.*

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently?
Yes.

10. What do you want most in life?
Challenges. Good challenges.

11. Is being tagged fun?
Yeah, I guess.

12. Name people you cannot live without?
My family.

13. Who is currently the most important person to you?
No idea. Meron yata. Ewan!

14. What kind of person do you think to the person who tagged you?
A genius. A goddess!

15. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Single and absopositutely muthaeffin filthy RICH!!!

16. If the person you secretly like cannot recognize you anymore, what would you do/how would you react?
Move along, little froggy. Get over it and get re-acquainted. Then, pin her down. (Wha???)

17. Would you give your all in a relationship?
Yes.

18. If you fall in love with two persons simultaneously, who would you pick?
P****G I** PATI!

19. What type of friends do you like?
Frogs.

20. If you played a prank on someone, and he/she fell for the trick, what would you do?
I'll laugh about it! That's the purpose of pulling a prank, right? Of course, I'll apologize.


I'll TAG: liza, ozzy, riki, vito, sheena, pink, cheryl