7.18.2008

Loudfusion Playlist Update!

Check out my Multiply Homepage to see the songs that I have! All these songs are HQ VBR mp3 formats. You can PM me if you want any of these songs:

  1. Wait a Minute (Just a Touch) - Estelle
  2. One Step at a TIme - Jordin Sparks
  3. All I See [Remix] - Kylie Minogue featuring MIMS
  4. I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time [Remix] - Mariah Carey featuring T.I.
  5. Closer - Ne-Yo
  6. Forever - Chris Brown
  7. Still Will - 50 Cent featuring Akon
  8. I Kissed a Girl - Katy Perry
  9. If I Never See Your Face Again - Maroon 5 featuring Rihanna
  10. 4 Minutes - Madonna featuring Justin Timberlake
  11. When I Grow Up [Video Mix] - Pussycat Dolls
  12. Lucky - Jason Mraz featuring Colbie Caillat
  13. Disturbia - Rihanna
  14. Emotional [Remix] - Casely featuring Flo Rida
  15. Homecoming - Kanye West featuring Chris Martin
  16. Bust It Baby Part 2 - Plies featuring Ne-Yo
  17. Work [Freemasons Radio Edit] - Kelly Rowland
  18. Get Down - Groove Armada featuring Stush
  19. Cheer Me Up - Natasha Bedingfield
  20. Church - T-Pain
  21. Love Like This - Natasha Bedingfield featuring Sean Kingston
  22. American Boy - Estelle featuring Kanye West
  23. With Every Heartbeat - Robyn
  24. Teenage Love Affair - Alicia Keys
  25. Shawty Get Loose - Lil' Mama featuring Chris Brown and T-Pain
  26. We Made It - Busta Rhymes featuring Linkin Park
  27. Umbrella [Travis Barker Mix] - Rihanna
  28. Energy - Keri Hilson
  29. Teardrops on My Guitar [Pop Mix] - Taylor Swift
  30. Better in Time - Leona Lewis
  31. No Air - Jordin Sparks featuring Chris Brown
  32. You Don't Talk Much - Joy and Bevs
  33. Love Song - Sara Bareilles
  34. Take a Bow - Rihanna
  35. Love - Keyshia Cole
  36. Always Be My Baby - David Cook
  37. Ready to Fly - Amy Pearson
  38. Bottle It Up - Sara Bareilles
  39. Our Song [Pop Mix] - Taylor Swift
  40. I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
  41. I'll Be Waiting - Lenny Kravitz
  42. Thunder - Boys Like Girls
  43. Beating My Heart - Jon McLaughlin
  44. Go Girl - Pitbull featuring Young Boss and Trina
  45. Handlebars - Flobots
  46. Mercy - Duffy
  47. Rehab - Amy Winehouse
I will update this playlist whenever I fell like it, so just keep going back to this spot for more songs! Peace Y'all!