7.16.2008

You'll Never...


Click to play


You'll never know
why the sky is blue
why I'm in love with you
and why are you so beautiful...
...so beautiful to me

You'll never see
Lady Liberty... or what you mean to me
'cause now you've gone so far away...
...so far away from me

Every night I hear you call my name
and I rush to your side...
...but I know it's all a lie
You'll never know

You'll never hear
whispers in you ear
so soft, and yet, so clear...
Those three words I should have said
after many years

You'll never feel
my skin upon you skin
while I am touching your chin
Moving to the music of the love that we have made

There are days when I just can't let go
of the love that we had...
...although many years have passed
You'll never know

Now I know
many years have passed
and I have to go on
But your memory still lives with me
here inside my heart

And I know
you're happy where you are
with Him right by your side
Even though I can't be with you
I know you're here with me

...Please don't tell me it's a lie...


DEMO ONLY
©2007 by blueeses
Music, lyrics, arrangement, and all vocals by Eric Sesbreño